I have really been blessed lately with many of the things that I see other bloggers writing about. I have to admit that I am a bit of a lurker, and really should comment more. However, there is a great deal of excellence out there amongst Christian bloggers, and I wanted to take a moment to recognize that fact. So I created this “award in excellence”…
This award in excellence has two short statements on it. The first one is, “love the creator.” The first thing that I notice about certain bloggers is that they have this great passion for God. They are serious about their faith, and want nothing more than to see God move. The second statement is, “love the creation.” This one appears on the award because these people also display a great love for God’s various creations. For some, it might be the people that He created. For others it might also be the planet (or some other part of His creation). Whatever it is, they realize that God made all of it. They look at God’s creations through His eyes, and see all of the goodness that He put into it.
The people that I have chosen to receive this award are:
This is an award that is intended to be passed on, so there are a couple of rules that each recipient should follow…
- Diplay the banner proudly! Write a post about the award, but also display it in your blog’s sidebar.
- Pass it on to three others that you think deserve the recognition. Honor someone else’s efforts to share the love of Christ on the web.
- Link back to the person that gave you the award. Make sure that your readers know who gave you the love.
- Link back to this post as the origination of the award.
- Leave a comment here (on this original post) so that I know who has received the award. I’d love to check out your blog, and discover why someone thought that you were deserving.
I just pray that God bless any of the bloggers that get this award from someone! May the Lord make your efforts fruitful, and may you come to see the lives that are touched by what you do. In Jesus Name. Amen!
To easily recieve updates on new articles, learn how to subscribe to BibleDude.net today.
Latest posts by Dan King (see all)
- a pregnancy of the heart (our story of saying “yes” to #adoption) - February 3, 2017
- the #activistfaith voter guide to the presidential elections - October 24, 2016
- after three years in jail, this guy has an (awesome) dream for his community - June 27, 2016
SUBSCRIBE AND DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE E-BOOK NOW!
Register for your free copy of the e-book Which is the Best Bible Translation? now, and join over 1,500 people who enjoy BibleDude.net being delivered directly to their inbox!