My wife LOVES Christmas music. I do to, but she would listen to it year-round if I let her. So when I got the chance to talk to Smalltown Poets about their new Christmas album, she wouldn’t let me pass it up!
In part one of this two-part interview we talk about how this Christmas album came together, and what Christmas means to them.
There are two things that I want to say after having the chance to talk with them…
1) These guys are the real deal.
2) The Christmas album rocks.
In part two of the interview I talk with them about Christmas wishes, memories, and treats.
Latest posts by Dan King (see all)
- some things aren’t worth compromising - April 24, 2017
- a pregnancy of the heart (our story of saying “yes” to #adoption) - February 3, 2017
- the #activistfaith voter guide to the presidential elections - October 24, 2016
SUBSCRIBE AND DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE E-BOOK NOW!
Register for your free copy of the e-book Which is the Best Bible Translation? now, and join over 1,500 people who enjoy BibleDude.net being delivered directly to their inbox!