So you love to read, right? Well, I’ve got a cool opportunity for you!
One of the many ‘benefits’ of running a blog website like bibledude.net is that I have a few book publishers that like to send me books. Lots of books. Now, don’t get me wrong… I love to read too! BUT, I just get way too many books for me to possibly read by myself.
The real bummer about the whole situation is that I’m getting some really good books that I think lots of people in the bibledude.net community would really love to learn more about. That’s why I try to do book blogging projects whenever I can. In fact, some of the best conversations that we’ve had here at bibledude.net have been about some of the books that have come across my desk!
So that’s where you come in…
I’d like to give some of these books away! I’m willing to send you a FREE copy of one of these books if you agree to write a review of the book to be published here on bibledude.net. And in some cases, we may be able to work out an interview (webcam or email) with the author of the book!
Even if you are not sure how to write a book review to be published for all to see on an amazing website like bibledude.net, then I’ll even show you how. All I really need is someone who is willing to read and share their thoughts.
The books that I currently have available are:
- Basic Christian: The Inside Story of John Stott (IVP) by Roger Steer (taken by Michelle Young)
- Deliberate Simplicity: How the Church Does More by Doing Less (Zondervan) by Dave Browning (taken by Jesse Giglio)
- No Stones: Women Redeemed from Sexual Addiction (IVP) by Marnie C. Ferree (taken by Evelyn Fazzio Chaisson)
- Pure Scum: The Left-Out, the Right-Brained and the Grace of God (IVP) by Mike Sares (taken by Amber French)
- Seven: Deadly Sins and the Beatitudes (Zondervan) by Jeff Cook (taken by Alicia)
- Steering Through Chaos: Mapping a Clear Direction for your Church in the Midst of Transition and Change (Zondervan) by Scott Wilson (taken by Matt Wilcox)
- Will Jesus Buy Me a Double-Wide?: (‘Cause I Need More Room for My Plasma TV) (Zondervan) by Karen Spears-Zacharias (taken by Kelly Wilson)
- Wired for Intimacy. How pornography hijacks the male brain. (IVP) by William M. Struthers (taken by Jacob Young)
- …all books are taken at this time. Stay tuned for more soon!
If you are interested in reviewing one of these books then here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Email me at dan [at] bibledude [dot] com and let me know which book you’re interested in working on.
- Register with bibledude.net as a contributor. I’ve even got a quick-reference page that tells you how to register as a writer.
- Read the book (after I send it to you).
- Write your review to be published on this site.
- Talk with me about a potential author interview also to be published on this site.
I’ll also be creating a page soon to go under the ‘contribute‘ menu that contains the book review writing guidelines, and I’ll update that page with any new books that I get that I would like to have reviewed. So watch for that, and check it regularly for new books.
I hope that this provides you an opportunity to grow in the Lord in many ways! Let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to working with you on some of these books!