Creativity, supernatural healing, revival, authentic Christianity, and beauty.
These are some of the themes that I see in this month’s list of books that people in the BibleDude community are buying on Amazon.com. I love to see the focus on the power of the Holy Spirit, and what it means to live a Christian lifestyle. In fact, I can’t help but to think that those two things go hand in hand.
Nonetheless, it looks like there’s some interesting stuff in this list to explore!
Is there anything on this list that looks particularly interesting to you? What else are you reading that’s not on this list?
(Old School-Style) Print Books
- Born to Create: Stepping Into Your Supernatural Destiny by Theresa Dedmon
- Tough Questions Leader’s Guide (TOUGH QUESTIONS SERIES) by Garry Poole, Judson Poling, Ms. Debra Poling
- Blah Blah Blah: What To Do When Words Don’t Work by Dan Roam
- Biblical Healing: Hebrew and Christian Roots by Frank C. Darling
- The Restoration of Christian Healing New Freedom in the Church Since the Reformation by Frank Darling
- The Supernatural Factor In Religious Revivals (1877) by Luther Tracy Townsend
- The Unlikely Missionary: From Pew-Warmer to Poverty-Fighter by Dan King
- Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of Jesus by Kyle Idleman (see our book review)
- Surrendered and Untamed by Jason Clark, Joel Clark
- VisionMongers: Making a Life and a Living in Photography by David duChemin
- when Beauty pursues you by Elora Ramirez
- Passion: White Flag by Passion Worship Band (ft. Various Artists)
Love this! And ‘White Flag’ by the Passion band is awesome 🙂
My Dad just finished Crazy Love and he loved it!
I am reading “I sold my soul on E-bay” by Hermat Metha…and “The way of Jesus”by Eugene Peterson. What complimentary texts by folks with divergent perspectives…..surprised and pleased….