Lately I’ve really been trying to step up my game with using new tools to develop the community here. I’ve created the Twitter to connect with people, and have discovered many new frieds there as well., which is now over 720 members strong. I’ve also recently started using
But now I plan to up the ante a little bit…
On Thursday night, May 7th at 9:00 PM Eastern time, I am going to host a live online meeting to connect with people and share some pre-trip insight as I prepare for my upcoming trip to Kenya and Uganda.
Some of the things that I plan to do in this sesssion are:
- Share about how I got involved with Five Talents International (the organization that is sending us out)
- Discuss what microfinance is, and how it helps eliminate extreme poverty
- Share about why I am making this trip to Kenya and Uganda
- Take live questions about this trip and/or what we are doing
- Pray together for the team and the people in Kenya and Uganda
- …and whatever else God leads us to do in this meeting!
I also plan to do something similar after I return so that I can share some of the powerful stories and testimonies that I expect to bring back with me.
This event is free, and easy. All you have to do is go to the Community Room at 9:00 PM Eastern time. However, you may want to check it out early so that you can scope out the technical specifications.
I look forward to chatting with many of you and having the opportunity to share more about this amazing opportunity! Please let me know if you have any questions…