I’ve been doing this for a little over three years now, but I’m still growing quite a bit. In fact, I think that I’ll look back at this time as a landmark experience in the evolution of bibledude.net.
Not only do I have the opportunity to learn through the study that many of us are doing together, but I also get to solicit feedback from project participants (and anyone else reading this) that will help me focus specific areas of this blog. There are a few areas that I would love to get your thoughts on…
- Theme – I use a magazine theme as opposed to a standard blog theme because it lends well to the types of projects that I run regularly. But I’d love to hear what you think about whether the theme is appropriate or if I should refocus the overall look and feel.
- Page elements – Within the theme, I’d love to hear what you think about things like the header branding, sidebar widgets, post formats, advertising, etc. Is there anything that you’d like to see that you don’t? Or am I trying to do too much and should focus more on simplicity?
- Content – If you poke around the content a little bit, then you’ll quickly discover that I regularly have guest contributors. But I’d love to hear what you think about the content in general. Am I hitting topics of interest? Is the content engaging enough? What could I do different that would make you want to subscribe?
- Social networking – My for the blog is an important part of what I do. What do you think about it? Is there anything that I can/should do different with it to make it more value-added for readers?
- Overall impression – Generally speaking, how am I doing? What should I continue doing? Stop doing? Start doing?
Now let me have it! I appreciate your honest feedback! I really look forward to this opportunity to continue to grow as a blogger through what you share right here, right now. Thanks!