Today I am excited to have one of the authors of Activist Faith, Dan Darling, joining us. The newly released book Activist Faith tackles twelve tough issues and gives readers practical ideas on how to get involved.
Let’s meet Dan Darling.
Don’t have time to listen to the entire video? Skip around to the parts of the video which interest you.
1. Who are you and how did the Darling, Burroughs, King combination come about? :39
2. So, Dan Darling, what is your favorite chapter? 3:26
3. Each of the chapters contain How Can You Help section. In these sections you list websites and organizations. Did you do research or have personal experience with the different places mentioned? 7:13.
4. Can you share about a How You Can Help idea which is family friendly? 9:19
5. Are there any parts of the book which may surprise readers? 11:21
Chapters cover the topics of poverty, homelessness, abortion, environmentalism, war, human trafficking, genocide, immigration, disaster relief, terrorism, disaster relief, and the modern family.
Of the above listed issues, which is the one which lingers in your head a little longer than the others? Which of these topics would you like to learn more about?
Check out the book, and check out the Activist Faith website which by the way, contains an insane amount of useful resources.
Latest posts by Amy L. Sullivan (see all)
- easy ways to give from jennifer peterson - October 24, 2013
- serving at home: when scraping dirty dishes doesn’t feel like service - October 17, 2013
- #hashtaglove and #servingothers - October 10, 2013
SUBSCRIBE AND DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE E-BOOK NOW!
Register for your free copy of the e-book Which is the Best Bible Translation? now, and join over 1,500 people who enjoy BibleDude.net being delivered directly to their inbox!