One question that I ask myself regularly is whether I am actually living God’s will for my life. And if you are a typical Christian, then you probably ask yourself that or similar questions from time-to-time as well. I believe that not only is it normal, but that it is important for Christians to evaluate themselves to ensure that they are living right.
While Dave Gibbon’s bookis not about finding God’s will for your life, it is a book that will challenge you in this area. This is a book that’s made me think long and hard about how I serve in the Body of Christ.
Each day for just over a week, several innovative pastors, ministry leaders, and Christian thinkers will be gathering here to share their thoughts on this book. Each person in this exciting lineup from around the U.S. (and Canada) will give us their take on one of the chapters. This is definitely a series that you will not want to miss!
The chapter schedule along with who will be sharing on each chapter is as follows:
- Liquid (8/4) – Shane Waldrop (Fuel Church)
- Wardrobe (8/5) – Robyn Blaikie Collins (@rbcphotogirl)
- Neighbor (8/6) – Greg Glatz ( )
- Liquid Bruce Lee (8/7) – Doug Goodrich ( @douggood)
- Three Questions That Become the Answers (8/8) – Tom Wilhoit (Fellowship of Believers)
- cWoWs: Everyone Plays (8/9) – Jesse Giglio ( )
- (8/10) – Mike Fullerton ( )
So stay tuned for some great discussion, and please feel free to jump into the comments and share your thoughts! In the meantime, here are a few things that you can do right now…
- . It will be a much better experience for you if you follow along in your own copy of the book.
- Subscribe to updates. Get the latest posts in this series in your email inbox or favorite feed reader. This is the best way to keep up with everything!
- Tweet it up! Follow @bibledude and retweet updates from this event. If you want to share your own tweets, make sure that you use the #monkeyfish hashtag.