This has become a bit of a habit so far this year. I enjoy seeing (and analyzing) what content seems to be resonating with people around here.
The month in which we celebrate Easter shows that how we remember the Resurrection was foremost in people’s minds. There also seemed to be a strong interest in studying the Bible. Coincidence?
- how to read the bible [with amazement] (most pageviews)
- what does easter mean to you?
- the pastor and the secular job
- rising from the ashes [an interview with bob shirock]
- just an ordinary man
- together today [a biblical perspective on good friday and earth day]
- epistle of james [group blogging project]
- i’m gonna be sick (longest average time on page)
- fatherless generation [group blogging project] (lowest bounce rate)
- resurrection in question? (oldest post on the list, from July 2008)
What other trends do you notice in this content? What other posts impacted you the most in here in the last month? What stuff would you like to see more of over the next month?