I love looking at my analytics and learning more about what people are picking up and reading around here. I always learn a lot about what’s resonating with people, and sometimes renew a passion for certain topics that I may not have thought about in a while.
This month, I definitely see some trends in what people are reading. Do you notice anything going on in this list?
- [servolution chapter 8] unlocking the need: there’s a great treasure inside (most pageviews)
- what makes good online community?
- short story [justice]: cruelty at the playground
- live [micro]blogging at #icorphan for 2011-02-25
- how to help [dying kids in africa]
- commentary on mark: jesus begins his galilean ministry (longest avg. time on page)
- book review: the christian atheist
- marriage or cohabitation?
- book review: christ among the dragons
- !C//ORPHAN (lowest bounce rate)
I’m also intrigued by posts that are a couple of years old (servolution chapter 8, cruelty at the playground, and commentary on mark) that are making the list of top posts by traffic. I do know that these (older) posts are accessed primarily by search engine traffic.
What kind of stuff would you like to see more of? Are there posts on this list that really resonate with you? Why (or why not)?
I am new to your website, but I like your posts from #ICorphan and social justice posts. Also post on what’s on your heart.
#icorphan was amazing, and i’ll probably be writing quite a bit more about is since the wife and i are now actively pursuing foster care. so that will hit a little more of that “what’s on (my) heart” area…
and i’ve always been about social justice here… that’s just something that’s really important to me (and i see you as well, from your blog).
thanks for offering your perspective! i look forward to (hopefully) hearing more from you soon!