It’s been an incredible year! We officially moved to a multi-blogger format. We passed over 1,000 posts and half a million published words. And we’ve experienced continued, steady growth (over 70% per year for each of the last three years).
We’ve even released the first book in the BibleDude Series… The Unlikley Missionary: From Pew-Warmer to Poverty-Fighter.
And as I look back at the work that’s been done here over this past year, I’m really proud of what we’ve done. But I want to highlight 11 posts that really stood out and define what this year was all about (listed in no particular order)…
- how to read the bible [with amazement]
- fatherless generation [group blogging project]
- hell: the conversation [12 quotes from rob bell and francis chan]
- i am love [thoughts on the #freetolive tour]
- open letter to @annvoskamp [a review of #1000gifts]
- the official 2011 bibledude.net [summer reading list]
- marriage or cohabitation?
- book review: aftershock by @kentannan
- the pastor and the secular job
- i’m a killer too
We’d also love to hear what stuff resonated the most with you in 2011, at your blog or someone else’s. If there’s a blog post that you’re particularly proud of, or one that impacted you on someone else’s site, then please add the link to it below and leave a comment about why you added it to the list…